Changeworks is working with Home Energy Scotland on a new innovative project in West Linton and surrounding district to help with the successful install of renewable technologies. The initiative is exclusive for homes in West Linton and District as it was found to be heavily reliant on older inefficient heating systems, such as oil and electricity. The initiative aims to support the area in moving to modern heating technologies. To find out more about heat pump technology and its benefits, read 'Everything you need to know about air source heat pumps'.
The initiative offers:
- Value for money and confidence in quality. Turner Plus has been carefully selected by Changeworks’
- Free home energy check to see if any additional insulation measures is needed
- Fee assessment and custom report from Home Energy Scotland Technical Team
- Ongoing support to manage the transition to the new technology.
- Free independent Quality Assurance to ensure work is carried out to a high standard
- Lower fuel bill potential, particularly when replacing an oil heating system
- Lower carbon emissions reducing your home’s impact on the environment
- Reliable modern technology with a long-life span
Register your interest by calling Home Energy Scotland on 0131 468 8652, or email the team.