Housing Association Energy Support Service

A mum and a dad happily cuddle their two young children.

At Changeworks, we know that managing your energy bills can sometimes be worrying and confusing.

That’s why we’ve set up the Housing Association Energy Advice Support Service to help.

As Scotland’s leading environmental charity, we’re experts in providing energy advice and support. We’re partnering with your Housing Association to deliver this service.

Concerned about paying your energy bill?

Changeworks’ Affordable Warmth Services team provide tailored support to improve energy efficiency, reduce energy costs and are specialists in resolving billing and debt issues.

Getting help


How can this website help?

Below you’ll find lots of guides, videos and expert advice on common energy worries and questions.

If you would prefer paper copies of our advice, then please call Changeworks for free on: 0800 870 8800 from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.

A man wears a headset to talk to someone on the phone.

Telephone advice and support

If you have a question about your energy use or fuel bills, need further energy advice, or can’t find the information you were looking for, our phone advisors can help.

Call us on our freephone: 0800 870 8800 from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.

You can also email us at warmth@changeworks.org.uk, or fill out our form to request a call back.

How can your Housing Association help?

If anything in your home needs fixing, then you should get in touch with your Housing Officer. This includes your walls, roof, or windows. It could also be your heating or plumbing.