What We Do
Changeworks has over 35 years’ experience in delivering high impact solutions for low-carbon living.
We work collaboratively with partners, organisations and householders to drive transformation in energy efficiency and to tackle fuel poverty.
We provide advice, information and support to help householders to save energy, be affordably warm and access financial support. This is delivered via our Affordable Warmth service, which provides energy advice and support to people in fuel poverty.
Changeworks also delivers Home Energy Scotland in the South East and Highlands and Islands on behalf of the Scottish Government and Energy Saving Trust.
We offer evidence-based, wrap-around project management and consultancy services to deliver innovative and bespoke solutions to help you lower carbon emissions to meet Scotland’s net zero targets. We work in partnership to deliver services to tackle fuel poverty and enable behaviour change through energy advice and householder engagement.
By working alongside partners and organisations such as the Scottish Government, local authorities, housing associations, businesses and community groups, we can make low-carbon life a reality for all.
As we all work towards net zero, Changeworks will be by your side to deliver innovative, comprehensive services that make a real difference.
What Changeworks achieved in 2022/22
- Supported over 67,000 householders to take decarbonisation actions, a 22% increase from 2021-22
- Installed over 4,400 insulation measures, a 22% increase from 2021-22
- Installed over 3,300 low carbon technology measures, double compared to 2021-22
- Supported householders to save £4.06 million on energy bills or through income maximisation, a 116% increase compared to 2021-22
- 370,000 tonnes of carbon savings will be made over the lifetime of the measures installed, the equivalent of nearly 30,000 Routemaster buses
- Lifetime carbon savings, resulting from the measures installed, increased by 42% compared to 2021-22
We’d love for you to get in touch