Why Work for Changeworks
Changeworks, Scotland’s leading environmental charity, is dedicated to delivering solutions for low-carbon living.
As a trusted expert with over 30 years’ experience in the field, our vision is for a world where everyone can live, work and enjoy life with a low-carbon impact.
We recognise climate change is the most significant threat to the environment and our way of life, and that is why it is our mission to make low-carbon living a reality for householders and businesses across Scotland.
We work with Scottish Government agencies, local authorities, housing associations, businesses, schools, community groups and individuals to:
- Improve energy efficiency of homes and buildings
- Reduce fuel poverty
- Inspire low-carbon behaviours
Changeworks has five values that drive everything that we do.
- Collaboration – we work closely with a number of partners and associations across Scotland to find solutions to make low-carbon living a reality. By working together, we can help reach net zero emissions by 2045.
- Innovation – we are committed experts and constantly working to find ways to help tackle the climate emergency.
- Integrity – everything we do at Changeworks is done with honesty and in the interest of good outcomes for everyone we work with.
- Passion – the climate emergency is an urgent and significant threat, so it requires people with passion to highlight the role we must all play to avert it.
- Empowerment – we invest in tools and training to enable us to perform to the best of our ability.
Annual staff survey
Every year, everyone who works at Changeworks is asked to fill out a satisfaction survey to highlight the areas of their job and the wider business they enjoy, as well as what they would like to see improve. This survey allows us as a company to celebrate each other’s successes, as well as to ensure Changeworks is a supportive, enjoyable place to work.
The latest survey found that nearly 86% felt supported by the organisation, 89% agreed that they approve of the company culture, and 88% are proud to work for Changeworks.
Current vacancies at Changeworks
Check our our latest vacancies and join us today to help tackle the climate emergency.