Privacy Notice – Social Housing Net Zero Heat Fund
Any personal data provided will be treated carefully and securely. Your personal data will be held by Changeworks and shared with the following parties who are also involved in the delivery of Social Housing Net Zero Heat Fund: the contractor, the Scottish Government and your Local Authority.
Your personal data will be used as follows:
1. Household Information
- Changeworks, the selected contractor and the Local Authority to identify eligibility and claim funding.
2. Personal data (name, contact information, address, email address)
- Changeworks for project managing the installation scheme, coordinating quality assurance, complaint handling, monitoring and evaluation and reporting purposes.
- The appointed contractor (and any subcontractors) will use your data for carrying out property surveys, installing energy efficiency measures and any additional assessment of funding.
- The Scottish Government for reporting and monitoring purposes.
For more information on how Changeworks manages personal information, please visit www.changeworks.org.uk/legal-and-privacy. Your data will be held for five years, after which point it will be anonymised.
Updated July 2023.