Our Chief Executive Teresa Bray outlines the opportunities ECO and Green Deal can offer.
Funding and grant support for energy efficiency measures have changed.
The Green Deal, along with the Energy Company Obligation, replaced the Carbon Emissions Reduction Target and Community Energy Saving Programme recently. Our Chief Executive Teresa Bray has prepared a briefing for social landlords, outlining the opportunities these changes bring and independent support available.
Changeworks wants to ensure that social landlords have a detailed understanding of the workings of ECO and a clear picture of the energy efficiency opportunities of their stock, so they are well placed to take full advantage of what is on offer in Scotland. We can help, every step of the way.
We’re all set to help you do this. Changeworks has considerable expertise and over 20 years’ experience in developing and delivering energy efficiency projects across Scotland. We can help you to get the most out of Green Deal and ECO by:
- Using research to show potential options that work for you
- Providing guidance on Green Deal communications to engage tenants
- Carrying out analysis of your housing stock to identify eligibility for ECO
- Analysing measures to identify likely ECO support levels
- Carrying out surveys on stock to calculate carbon savings to inform the development of a detailed insulation scheme
- Supporting development of proposals for ECO funding
- Advising on technical aspects for hard-to-treat properties
- Providing access to trusted networks to support discussions with utility companies
- Supporting sustainable change through training and tenant liaison
- Signposting to other sources of advice.
Whatever your challenge, contact our Consultancy team today on 0131 539 8576, or email firstname.lastname@example.org