EES ABS surveys prize draw
Terms and Conditions
January – March 2024
- This draw is open to those who are signed-up to an Area Based Scheme (ABS) project and who have completed a ABS survey.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over and cannot be an employee of CHANGEWORKS Resources for Life Ltd. and its subsidiary companies, their families or any other organisation directly connected with the administration of the draw.
- Entry into the competition is made by completing a ABS survey.
- Entry is optional – survey respondents opt in by completing the prize draw question and submitting their phone number and/or email address.
- Only one entry per household per survey.
- The ABS surveys are drawn quarterly, and include all Pre, Post-install and follow up surveys that are open at that time. Entrants will be included if survey completion falls between January 1st – March 31st 2024.
- The prize draws will be made no later later than one month following final submission deadline.
- Three winners will be selected at random and contacted by phone or email, with vouchers emailed to the winners.
- The prize consists of one of three £100 Love to Shop vouchers. No alternative prize or cash equivalent is available.
- Changeworks’ decision is final.
- Changeworks reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the prizes at any time.
Promoter: CHANGEWORKS Resources for Life Ltd. CHANGEWORKS Resources for Life Ltd. is a company registered as a charity in Scotland and limited by guarantee. Charity No. SC015144. Company No. SC103904. Registered Office: Orchard Brae House, 30 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2HS. VAT Reg. No. 703521966