Whether it’s debt advice, legal issues or just needing someone to talk to to help your mood, there are a number of brilliant services out there who can help:

Call if you’re struggling with low mood, depression, or anxiety – 0800 83 85 87 

Call if you need help with legal issues, debt, housing or consumer rights – 0800 028 1456 

Call if you need debt advice – 0808 808 400

Call if you are worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide – 0800 111 999 

Call if you need to complain about your energy bill or supplier – 0808 223 1133 

Call if you need help with housing rights – 0808 800 4444 

The Warm Home Discount takes £150 off your electricity bill if you qualify. Call if you need any advice about the scheme – 0800 107 8002 

Sign up to hear more from Changeworks

Receive monthly tips and tricks straight to your inbox on how to save energy in the home and reduce your bills. Whether it’s draught proofing, how to manage your heating system or finding out more about what financial assistance is available, we’ve got it covered.