Changeworks’ mission is to develop and deliver high impact solutions to make low carbon life a positive reality for everyone.
We’re ambitious. To be successful and keep us on track, we’re driven by 12 strategic goals.
- Energy Efficiency of Buildings: Successfully deliver at scale a wide range of better insulated and healthy building
- Renewable and low carbon solutions: Maximise effective deployment of low carbon and renewable technologies ensuring the needs of people are met.
- Integrated Area Based Approach: Lead on the development and delivery of an integrated area-based approach to low carbon living and working.
- Fuel poverty and consumer protection: Strive to ensure everyone, irrespective of income, enjoys the benefits of well regulated, affordable, low carbon heat and power.
- Circular economy: Increase our role in achieving a zero-waste society.
- Engagement and behaviours: Bring about significant behaviour change that supports low carbon living.
- Staff and volunteers: Be an exceptional place to work where our staff and volunteers are empowered to deliver solutions for a low carbon life.
- Finance: Ensure we have sufficient funds to achieve our ambitions.
- Being an exemplar: Being an outstanding quality driven organisation operating as a role model in our field.
- Research, Development and Innovation: Drive improvements in projects and services, building on evidence and inspiring innovation.
- Technology and resources: Proactively adopt technology to improve the delivery of our services.
- Communication and Brand Awareness: Significantly increase our visibility, personality and profile.
Find out more