This event has unfortunately passed. Check our upcoming events - we would love to see you.
The Scottish Government has announced that privately rented homes will need to meet new minimum energy efficiency by April 2020 which will impact landlords and how they manage their properties. Register your place at our free online webinar and see how you can:
- Add value to your property
- Lead to lower turnover of tenancies,
- Reduce the risk of future complication with the building fabric
- Improve your property’s Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating
All of which could help you meet the minimum energy efficiency standards ahead of the April 2020 deadline. In this webinar, Rory Hill, Technical Specialist and private sector landlord expert at Home Energy Scotland, will speak in detail about the changes in legislation; what they mean for you and your property.
You’ll hear about:
- How to understand your (EPC) and what energy efficiency changes you could make to meet the minimum standards
- What funding is available to help you implement these changes
- How we can support when filling out funding applications
- How we can arrange a follow up report and relevant recommendations
- Our free in-home visit service to assess your property
- What the proposed exemptions to the legislation are
Rory Hill, Technical Specialist Home Energy Scotland
Ruth Stone, Project Officer, Changeworks
Register your place and you will receive a webinar link to access the session.
Contact Ruth Stone by email or call 0131 539 8609 for more information or to check last minute availability.